Head of the Division: Dr hab. Rafał Wołosiak
Tel. (022) 59 37 672
Fax. (022) 84 78 698
Offer for practise
- Quality assessment of selected food products in respect of criteria included in food law of the European Union.
- Foodstuff analysis with application of instrumental separation methods and spectroscopic methods.
- Determination of chemical contaminants in food (e.g. PAH, PCBs, acrylamide, furan, chloropropanols).
- Determination of biologically active components (polyphenols, vitamins, carotenoids, glucosinolates, sterols, stanols, tokoferols and other).
- Determination of anti-oxidants in food (natural and synthetic anti-oxidants).
- Determination of additives in food (sweetening substances, conservation agents).
- Determination of volatile compounds and fragrance profiles.
- Determination of fatty acids composition (trans isomers, n-3 and n-6 acids, CLA and other).